Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok just another attempt to start an interest thread so we can be ready for pat when he has the time.

This is from his previous sale I cant promise any pricing or anything but this is what he did before

"(1) Stage I BABK - $575 plus shipping
- Aluminium Hat
- Aluminium Dogbone
- SS lines
- All mounting hardware.

You will need to buy the following from a place like Precision Brakes.
- Wilwood Forged Billet Dynalite Calipers to fit 0.81" rotors.
- Wilwood Rotors Drilled Rotors, Scalloped Rotors, or Plain Rotors. All Rotors must be 12.19" dia, 0.81" thick, 8x7.00" Bolt Hole with 0.325 hole type and lug ID of 6.38".

- Pad compound of your choice.
This opportunity doesnt come around every day, so jump on this while you can. I dont see any group buys coming along for these in the immediate future. Along with the steady increse of material prices these days...expect the prices to go up in the future as well. Keep in mind, these things take a LOT of time for me to make, so having these ready now is almost a blessing in disguise.

You will need a MINIMUM of 16" rims to clear these rotors, and Expect to pay $300 plus for calipers, rotors and pads. I am only offering these up for a week, maybe just a bit more...after that someone will have to organize a GB to get these going once again.

How to Install

Those that have my BABK's can attest that they truly kick some major ass... "

So lets start a interest List. add yourself!

1. SGTDGUN

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
hey, just so you know, ill have to get an updated material quote to set the pricing, also, with my current schedual, it probably wont be until after May.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I'm in

1. SGTDGUN
2. Ericdd

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this list is not official, so the order of who gets what is up to Pat, he already had some folks waiting for these. but please keep posting and get your money lined up so pat isn't left holding the expense for these too long.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
im ready for payment as soon as everything is a go. sooner the better -=]. those little brakes look funny behind big rims

1. SGTDGUN
2. Ericdd
3. StangG20

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well we know pats a busy man, but I like to think that once Pat has time he will consider this like any other company would in that the more peeps interested and ready to make payment or deposits if he takes them. the higher up this will move on Pats to do list. so if your interested post up! as previously stated we can't expect these any earlier than this summer. get your money ready! I expect a price increase because of raw material costs :p

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
dude I know your really interested, and so am I, but theres no sense bumping it 6 times in 2 days. it's probably not gonna happen for a while anyway. not to mention there is already a list in another thread as well.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
SgtDGun said:
lol. just want to make sure everyone gets a look :) i'll leave it alone. yeah i pasted that list up top
Edit: see got another hit! :)
believe me , no one wants it more than me. I already have the calipers, and if I knew it was gonna go through soon I already know where to get a good deal on rotors, but I figured I'd wait and see if I can get them cheaper on ebay since we have time anyway. I think one bump a day is more than enough. the group buy section doesn't get many new threads, so it will stay near the top anyway.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
eh, ill have to check material prices these days, the shit is getting expensive....but time is not on my side to be honest with you guys.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts