Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only for the hatch at the moment, but Dave is looking into the differences and may try to get the manufacturers to re-tool for the saloon/sedan.
I like them. You can't really call them Lexus/Altezza lights, they're just aftermarket lights ;)

So here's the pics...

Video...

Pics lit up...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
DavidEvans007 said:
12 views and no comments... going down a storm then... lol
Well, I was tought that if I didnt like something or have something nice to say to shut up.
I guess they're ok but not for me. I like the look of the stock or JDM ones myself but then again, if it makes ya happy then.....
BTW, I do like the rear diffuser! :thumbsup: D

·
♥
3,947 Posts
well, im very impressed actually. i have to agree tho... i still love the stockers

·
Registered
323 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of the stock JDM one's as I am being blond at the mo and cannot picture them?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
JC#79 said:
Does anyone have a picture of the stock JDM one's as I am being blond at the mo and cannot picture them?
Here ya go Blondie!!!
JDM Tails

·
Registered
20,859 Posts
DavidEvans007 said:
lol...in the UK you're more likely to be ridiculed for having orange indicators, yet in America they love them cos theyre 'JDM'
I <3 amber.

Aftermarket taillamps FTL.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Umm they actually look nice ...... The other after market jobbies looked a bit (Cheapy cheapy to me) But these look ok .......... Now for some silly questions :(

E marked (Wether certified or not)
Us their a LED equiv/Addon pack ?

I was thinking of building some LED arrays for mine ........ But getting None tangoed rears for a saloon is as simple as passing a elephant thro ya sphinckter :(

·
Banned
240 Posts
J..M said:
Now for some silly questions :(

E marked (Wether certified or not)
Us their a LED equiv/Addon pack ?
yes
no.... not at the moment, but last year there were only the original chrome ones available, so who's to know what will come out next with a few prods in the right direction

·
Registered
92 Posts
A friend of mine just bought a Primera GT sedan, and the prev owner of the car said it just was a little mod to make them fit the sedan.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts