Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since P10 had their thread. I am making P11 thread.
There is probably more bushing parts. Please post what you know

Energy Suspension - Add R=Red or G=Black at the end of each part number

Shifter Bushing - 7.1109
Strut Bushing (Top hats) - 9.8146
Front Sway bar bushing 20mm 9.5124 (Need to enlarge the holes on mount so the bolts can go thru)
Endlink bushing - 9.8105 (How to mod the endlink bushing)

Rack bushing - 7.10103 (Need to modify the driver side. make the inner rim/diameter of the bushing more round) First to test. it works.
Rear Trailing Arm Bushing - 7.3120

For the front Lower Control Arm Bushing:
Energy suspension 7.3111 again add G for black R for red (this is a set of bushings only use the front)

SuperPro Rear axle pivot bushing - SPF1942K (Alternative to the ES Rear Trailing Arm bushing) Uber how to

Prothane Motor mount (front and rear) - 14-504
(More info here)

QT Adjustable link:
More about it here

UNISA JECS
P10/P11 Delrin Upper Strut Mount Bushings

P11 Lower Control Arm Aluminum/Delrin Rear Bushing

Cusco Upper Arm -10mm: (Not a bushing but part of the suspension)
256 479 A

·
Registered
972 Posts
Prothane 14-502 works for the front and rear motor mounts as well, with some trimming (in case there's a significant price difference, or trouble locating 14-504).

Rear Trailing Arm Bushing:
Energy Suspension 7.3120 G/R

Complete Rear Suspension Bushing upgrade:
NISMO B15 Hard Bushing Set, Part 55000-RRB50 (if you can find it; also comes with LCAs which you can probably sell on B15sentra.net)

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
what about the QT adjustable link from b15AZN? thats a bushing right?

. FYI the bushings self on QT is rating at 75, stock 35:naughty:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nismo, you just read my mind. i was just about to make a thread asking everyone to put up part number and such for P11 bushings. I want to start replacing my suspension bushings to make it a bit tighter. Perfect Nismo, perfect.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nismo, you just read my mind. i was just about to make a thread asking everyone to put up part number and such for P11 bushings. I want to start replacing my suspension bushings to make it a bit tighter. Perfect Nismo, perfect.
yea. i made this for future reference if i ever need to get these parts again. I am sure it will be helpful to all members. I will continue to update this thread periodically.

I wish a mod can sticky this though.

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
So other than turn in feel, it shouldnt technically affect handling right? As in, if mine arent shot, i can do the other bushings before tackling this.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So other than turn in feel, it shouldnt technically affect handling right? As in, if mine arent shot, i can do the other bushings before tackling this.
whats wrong with your handling?

the steering is more responsive with the rack bushings

quick question, what year sentra/sentra spec v matches our cars for suspension parts?
B15 years they have similar suspension

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Cool thanks! Na handling is fine, bushings seem ok. I just wanted to change bushings that affected wheel hop and handling for now

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Subscribed.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts