Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to replace the interior air filter on my friend's '99 and I couldn't find them! I changed them on my own '99 by removing the glove box with no problem. I don't see anything on my '99 G20 FSM to indicate there could be differences in cabin air filters (the instructions for 'auto' and 'manual' are the same for air filters). Anybody know about this?
TIA,
Don McLaurin
99 G20t

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's weird, some Infinit's come from the factory w/ the Hepa filters, some don't...I think it may depend on the VIN or what port they came from, not sure. If there not there, but the slot for them is there, just put them in. It's amazing how much crap those filters catch before it comes into the cabin.

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
same here, i have a 2002 manual and i dunt see it. so im assuming this is not a standard feature?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have a 1999 G20 Touring Manual...and I have it...just replaced it....used a Nissan Frontier kit...same size and everything....my old filter was nasty and grey looking.....my new one looked nice and white kinda like a coffee filter..

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Re: hmmm

Chris said:
maybe it came standard on the 99t but not on the normal 99 g20?
Mine is a non touring modle, and I have one....maybe its just hit and miss? I dont know.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Where can I get the filter it self? I guess I have to replace it in my car but I want to do it myself instead of having the dealer rape me of money. Where can I get the filter and is there any part number or something I gotta know. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts