Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Previously posted as sold, but hood is still FOR SALE due to unforseen circumstances.

Click here for complete images

I recently purchased this locally with plans to paint it & install on my car, but I don't have the time or desire to deal with it right now... I got it cheap, & I'm selling it for exactly what I have invested.

$260 + shipping

PM me for shipping & payment details ... Continental 48 states only(fedex ground) ... local pick up preferred

. . . . .

The hood is in great condition, aside from two small blemishes:

- there are some very small surface cracks above the grill cutout, which are no longer than 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch long. Pictured here:

. . . . .

- there is a small chip in the gel coat, on the right side corner of the hood. This was cracked when I purchased the hood, so I went ahead & removed the chip before it fell off & became lost. I planned to reattach it with epoxy before sanding & painting the hood body color. Detail pictures here:

Serious interest only please... no dibs.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Not wasting u'r time but just inquiring in case that cf trunk deal goes through then i would want trunk/hood
shipping to 33569? I got a feeling shipping is going to be the killer
and does it have the bracket points on already on the underside.. is it ready to just go on or needs a bit of finishing to be mounted

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
if he still got in 2 weeks then i might get it. going to repaint the car by march so maybe i should..

what do u think is going to happen with the cf trunk deal?

bump

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
casual said:
damn we might be triplets damn thats nice.
3 dualie KR4 brothers from different mothers.

NismoG20T said:
mike left us in the dust already...lol...and his butt is JDM..
i have the same color scheme as Colin's, but no center bar. :depressed

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I really want the hood but those surface cracks are really bothering me. Could anything be done to fix that or is that permanently damaged?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.