Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 G20 with manual tranny and need this ECU to see if my ECU is screwed...I have a problem with a check engine light. I keep getting the same damn code P1440 which in the books means Overrun clutch solenoid....but this is a automatic tranny code and not a manual code. I think its the ECU because I had a Apexi AFC installed and tried to install a Apexi Multichecker long time ago....Now I have it all uninstalled but I think I might have screwed something up in the ECU. Anyways let me know guys if you think you have a solution..

Also remember I'm the one that blew my 99 motor and did a motor swap and bought Lukes old 99 motor. I'm also the one that sold my old blown motor to Yahnozha. The motor swap went fine except it idles more rough than my original motor. Everything stock is in there currently and tried to reset the ECU many times...either the light will come on right away or next day just driving normally...Tried this about 5-6 times.

Please help cuz I'm getting really sick of that yellow light shining in my face everyday...and I won't know if anything else is wrong unless I check the codes...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts