Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hej guys, I've got a Nissan Primera SR20DE here in Holland, and seaching for the exhaustpipes between the cat and endmufler. I just installes a SS-autochrome with a 2.5" downpipe, made a catdummy, also 2.5", but then my pipes are oem.....
I also have a Supersprint endmufler, and pleased with that one, but now the pipes between cat and Supersprint need a change!

I can make them myself, but wondered if there is a possibility to buy it! I'd like the 2.5 or 2.25" pipe.

Can anyone help me? It's just difficult to find one........for example Ebay......there are NO pipes for my car there!

gr Chrismo

·
Registered
866 Posts
i got same problem dude here in UK, ppl aint 2 hit on making stuff for primeras...

just getting a 3inch made up from mani to backbox in stainless steel.....only £450 not a bad price at all

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think I'll order a mid and endmufler, both 2,5".....the endmufler oval, and as big as possible to reduce the noise, get some 2.5" stainless piping and weld them together with TIG.

Only thing I need more, but can't find anywhere are the flanges to fit it all together.

gr Chrismo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts