Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where a set of new OEM P11 floor mats can be found?

If they're really unavailable, what have you guys been using? Looking for....

-Cleaning products and methods to make old, stained floor mats look brand new?
-Any other infiniti model floor mats that fit the P11?
-Aftermarket options? Must not be universal. Must be lazer cut/customized for P11.

Post pics. Let me see your floor mats!

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
and why in the world would you need floor mats? :)

I have used a mini steam cleaner before with high quality laundry detergent to clean mats and carpets. I'm pretty sure the stock ones are discontinued.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Planning for my upcoming purchase ;)

I saw a thread on here where someone stripped their interior, removed seats, and used some interior cleaning solution to clean their horribly stained carpets. It came out looking brand new. I would like to find this thread and see what solution was used.

There's also some chat on here about the use of weathertech floormats. Some say they fit perfectly, others say they are just universal. I would like to hear the latest and see some pics if anyone is pleased with weathertech.

I've also heard QX4 floormats are a perfect fit. I would like to see pictures.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
Not sure about the qx4 but another member here had g35 mats in his car. Said they fit perfectly. At least the front did. He didn't try the rear. Be careful if buying new OEM mats. I also heard they new from dealer doesn't have the "infiniti" stitching on them.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
while Versa mats may fit the quality of the carpeted mat is about the same as you would find at a gas station or dollar store. Nowhere near the quality of a late 90's early 2000's infiniti mat. I'm not sure the quality of newer infiniti mats.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i don't know if anyone wants to do what i did but basically, i bought 2 x 9.99 rug/runners from walmart and used the original carpet to cut it out. I made sure that the sides are a little bit bigger so it will cover more...and the back, i made sure that i don't have a lot of cuts to cover as much of the funny angles around the seat brackets...in the end, i cut a little too much but i still stuck a few pieces in there rather than buying a new carpet...i didn't have a lot left for the one piece back carpet so i think for 20 bux it was worth a few hours out in the shade while i cut it up...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i don't know if anyone wants to do what i did but basically, i bought 2 x 9.99 rug/runners from walmart and used the original carpet to cut it out. I made sure that the sides are a little bit bigger so it will cover more...and the back, i made sure that i don't have a lot of cuts to cover as much of the funny angles around the seat brackets...in the end, i cut a little too much but i still stuck a few pieces in there rather than buying a new carpet...i didn't have a lot left for the one piece back carpet so i think for 20 bux it was worth a few hours out in the shade while i cut it up...
Not a bad idea as far as fit, but I'm looking for something more oem looking texturally. Plus, how did you prevent the edges from fraying?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got p11 oem mats with the infiniti logo front and back. Professionally cleaned in grey. Send me a pm with your offer if you are interested to purchase them from me. Im looking to trade value if you have anything i am looking for: uncut infiniti key, projector headlights, cold air intake, sport grill, kr4 hood.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.