Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new here so first off I'll introduce myself, name's Mark. Need some help from all you G20 gurus out there. I recently bought some new suspension for my car, '96 Nissan Primera. I got Koni AGX's and Tein S-Tech springs. When I took it all apart to do the install I noticed just how f**ked my suspension was! The strut mounts (front) were eaten away by the shock rocking back and forth also the bushings are all screwed! I live in the Cayman Islands and getting some parts here as I need them is damn near impossible, so with my luck I couldn't find anywhere that had the strut mounts or the bushings. I've tried searching the forum and internet for sites to find the strut mounts and bushings, I can find the mounts no problem and cheap enough too and different brands, but cant seem to find any of the bushings. Can someone help me out with recommendations of what mounts and bushings to get and also a site I can order them from? Thanx that would be soooo appreciated!

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Can you snap some pictures of your old parts an post them?

And 'how to post pics' - Get a photo/image hosting account (they're free) with photobucket (or maybe your own IP provider offers it) u/l the pic(s) you want to it, then you post the
link the host creates for each pic, in your posting and voila. pictures!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I should've taken some pics when I had it all apart but I needed the car for work so I jerry rigged it by getting some washers that were the right size to put into the top of the mount and had a hole just the right size, slightly bigger than the shock's rod, I was able to get some universal suspension bushings at a parts store locally, but they aren't the proper ones that I want nor did they seem to be that great of a quality so probly just a matter of time before they ware out. So I need to order the proper stuff. I came across these http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.com/brand.php?make_text=infiniti&model_text=g20&ml=g20--002&year=1999&part_name=suspension_mount on a few sites but I'm not sure if they will do the job as there's no bushings listed with or for them, maybe they're a different design that dont require busings as it's all made in the mount? someone might know the answer to that.

I checked out everythingg20.com too but don't see the bushings in the diagram so I may have to call them up as you've said.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I know the ones you need, but they aren't shown on everythingg20's pic...

I can give you some Nissan part numbers, but if you contact an Infiniti dealer then the parts would be different.

Hmm, I just searched at everything nissan.. http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=55 for a part number... 56217-71L00 (that's the 56119) and got a hit. The lower one 56218-01U00- (56119+A) gets a hit too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That diagram has all the parts I need for sure! The parts I need are 56119, 56115, 56119+A, and possibe 54055M and 54050M while I'm at it. Mark, did you take a look at that link I posted? Do you know if any of those mounts will replace the whole original mount setup including those bushings?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts