Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm tired of waiting on that company doing the gauge colors for us but anyway my other gauge in the car now is open and i was just considering some ideas of what to do since i have it open maybe put a neon in there or some strobes or i dont know paint something like the bezzel any ideas???

casual

ohh and to anyone who wanted to change the bulbs in the p11 cluster you gotta be kidding cuz not only does it not matter what color you put in cuz the graphics above the light are colored

the bulbs in there are some never seen before bulbs i dont know what i is it is 2 times smaller then the 194 bulbs, their tiny!
casual

N

·
0 Posts
the bulbs

i was thinking about trying to change the bulbs to make them brighter and make the ones on the actual gauge a little blue-ish sice they a white so i'm sure some blue from a blue bulb might come through

but i had no luck anyway i looked everywhere around here for the bulbs carrying them in my pocket and everyone said they never saw them before

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what part of jerz u in me i went to rt 18 flea market and a whole bunch of import shops and they all looked at me like they were high sorry never that bulb before

lucky u u got the white gauges looks a bit cooler
casual

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
hey casual - how about a nice aluminum bezel? :lol:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would get the aluminum one but i'm not doing any other aluminum in the car so its kind of off but trust me i refer people to you when they want them .. i was thinking of painting the bezel but the thing is no matter what i paint it like white or red i dont have other stuff in the car to match its all beige and light green the white throws it offmaybe a champagne looking bezel i dont know
i was even thinking of taping the top half of the bezel and painting half the bottom white i dont know yet maybe i should put some alarm size leds in there to spice things up i rewally cant think of anything
casual

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
the leds might look pretty cool. maybe get some red ones and mount them on top of the bezel housing facing down so you get an overhead glow. hmm... maybe i need to pull mine out again...

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thas a good i dea i like that i migght do that led thought u think it will glow enough to make a diff?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
yeah, i think it would work. put about five in a row on the top from corner to corner. it would probably only be visible at night. i will probably try it, but it won't be for a while since i have too many other projects going on!

N

·
0 Posts
i went to the flea market too, 3 different pep boys and this place called car parts in south bruns
and none of them had it

and what i ment about the white i was refering to just the white
of the numbers n stuff

i dont have the white faces yet i hope to get the ones from the sports package off of infinitipartsusa.com as soon as they are available

... oh yeah, and i live in manalapan its near freehold

1 - 10 of 10 Posts