Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
P11 Headlamps w/corners !!!! SOLD

I'm selling my P11 headlamps with corners , Im buying some new ones and have jdm duals on the way.The headlamps have no cracks, no yellow and no scratches and are in really nice shape , corners in nice shape aswell looking to get $125.00 shipped guys , Will post pics first thing tomorrow...thanks ...

here's a sample pic of them

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey wassup man, can you take a picture with a real digital camera and not your camera phone? It would be best in good lighting, no flash, and macro mode with a close-up shot so I can see if there are any blemishes I should be aware of.

you can pm me with the results, thanks

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
S13_fastback said:
Hey wassup man, can you take a picture with a real digital camera and not your camera phone? It would be best in good lighting, no flash, and macro mode with a close-up shot so I can see if there are any blemishes I should be aware of.

you can pm me with the results, thanks
LOL, that was a digital camera it sucks but when I take them off this weekend Ill take closes up and hopefully it gives good detail....

·
Registered
241 Posts
JAYGOTBOOST said:
^^ LOL , I'm on the market for one want atleast a 10 megapixel with 3x optical zoom or better ....
u don't need 10MP, just get a cheap point and shoot, around 4MP or so and it would be more than enough to take pictures of car parts

·
Registered
70 Posts
are you trying to corner the market on p11 headlamps JAY??? lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts