Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set? I'm looking for 99-02. Lens has to be clear, not foggy. Let me know.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i'll be selling my old ones in a week or so...its not that foggy but it aint super clear either.. :shifty:

clear enough yah?:nervous:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
uh oh, what are they being replaced with?

...damn that grill is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you have to host the pictures somewhere...you can't just take them off your computer like that.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are those cleaned?? Seems like there's a lot stuff on the lens....or is it just rock chips?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
hahaha. those look crystal clear to me! mine are almost a creamy cloud white.. i want to get glass housings.. but i dont think they make any exept for on the duals.. and im not about to bake open a set of duals just for the glass......

·
Registered
636 Posts
Are those cleaned?? Seems like there's a lot stuff on the lens....or is it just rock chips?
its clean to me... compare to the one i had b4... looks realli good on the car. if u want i can try to buff it and get it a lil cleaner. just didnt have time to clean it for the photo. its not foggy for sure i kno. its just from rock chips. but everyding else is good.

hahaha. those look crystal clear to me! mine are almost a creamy cloud white.. i want to get glass housings.. but i dont think they make any exept for on the duals.. and im not about to bake open a set of duals just for the glass......
nice meetin u at the jersey meet. your motor mount r sic. hopefulli ill get my g there for the next meet.

kelvin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts