Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know that the 1999 G20 came with LSD is it viscus or mechanical? does it hold good power or not? is it Just the G20T that has the LSD or do all P11s have LSD?

i am looking tobuy a P11 but i only want one with LSD and Tranny strong enough to hold 350-400hp comfortably...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
the stock (V)LSD comes on all touring and sport models. and i'm guessing the stock tranny won't hold 350-400hp, for long.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P11Gdub said:
the stock (V)LSD comes on all touring and sport models. and i'm guessing the stock tranny won't hold 350-400hp, for long.
i thought that was the deal with these trannys as opposed to the weaker older SE-R tranny

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
listen to trbobrk. thats the strongest stock trans. also the b15 trans. if you want the strongest possible, throw an aftermarket lsd into it

·
Registered
430 Posts
ohhh ok thanks. well in that case limeted slip would take the power it depends on how much touque youll be putting through it limited slip usually does not handle much tourque wether its front whel drive or rear wheel. best bet look to see if there is an air locker for it w/ a computer control unit. (similar to modern traction controls)

·
Registered
430 Posts
well ill hand this off to the people who know more. i deal with real wheel drives more than front wheel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts