Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
It was a dealer installed option... But it's just a dash sticker kit.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
On what years was factory wood grain trim an option? What parts of the interior was it on? What were the other options beside wood grain?
you might want to look into Q45 steering wheel. Swap has been done on P11 before by normandie and i'm sure a few others. Looked great.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was referring to the shifter trim, which is a wood grain colored plastic (not part of a stick on kit). I thought the stereo/HVAC trim was also like that but I'm having difficulty finding an example.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw a few up on ebay last month going for $50 a piece. It was dark wood and it was not a stick on kit
Yeah, I saw the shifter trim on e-Bay...but not any radio/HVAC pieces. I'm thinking I might have imagined the radio/HVAC wood trim...or maybe it was part of a stick-on kit. It seems a bit odd for the shifter trim to be wood grain and nothing else.

....but I still want it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had it oem on my 99 P11, but ended up selling it to someone a while back. It looks ugly with tan leather imo.... I think it would have looked decent with black leather though.

Are you sure that's not the stick-on kit? It looks darker than the OEM trim I've seen for the shifter (which is just wood colored plastic).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you might want to look into Q45 steering wheel. Swap has been done on P11 before by normandie and i'm sure a few others. Looked great.
I saw that Q45 steering wheel swap...it was pretty sick, but I was disappointed to hear the cruise control didn't work afterward. Not really worth losing a valuable feature like that just for the cosmetic improvement.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Are you sure that's not the stick-on kit? It looks darker than the OEM trim I've seen for the shifter (which is just wood colored plastic).
Yea it's oem. The 99 trim is darker wood. I've seen wood grain before on 00-02 P11s and it's a lighter shade. Don't know why, but it seems Infiniti changed it up. Has anyone noticed that the foam in the 00-02 P11 leather cushions are more comfortable? My 99 seat foam is stiffer....:rant:

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Yea it's oem. The 99 trim is darker wood. I've seen wood grain before on 00-02 P11s and it's a lighter shade. Don't know why, but it seems Infiniti changed it up. Has anyone noticed that the foam in the 00-02 P11 leather cushions are more comfortable? My 99 seat foam is stiffer....:rant:
99 touring cloth > 99 touring leather

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Interesting...a complete OEM wood grain trim that isn't stick on panels?

MUST HAVE!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.