Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1999 g20 that i am parting out the entire car let me know what you need send me a pm i will also ship items if you can't pickup some hard to find items include wings west lip clear sidemarkers headlights grill bumpers fog lights anything you need i have including rims with brand new tires pm me with your wish list.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
How much for the fog lights and stalk? Does it have clear fender lights, mud flaps?

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
p11 part out 99 white

will have picture posted on monday or even tommorow
and my ebay member name is gtaylor11581 have good standing feedback no negs

and sorry about now replying to the springs thread i still have them pm me

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
p11 part out

also can some give me instructions on how to put pictures in my post. im not sure what to click or do doesn't have any attachment. sorry guys not to good with this forum stuff

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
p11 part out

if anyone needs picture of a certian parts they want to buy send me a pm with your email ill send the pics asap...until i post a link for a website with alot of different pics of the car.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
interested in the spring on the hood latch, and the molding around the steering column. thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Interested in the center caps for the tires. I need a pair. And what color is your interior? If its the tan then do you have the big round plastic screws that hold in the back panel in place. Its where the rear speakers sit. Pics please.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
p11 part out

i also have a set of eibach springs for sale 100+shipping or you can pick them up only a couple of months old.

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
tealturboser said:
i need the black plastic undertrim that goes from the front of the passengers side up into the wheel well
as well as the bolts that bolt up the front bumper.. also whats the story with the wings west lip?

1 - 20 of 127 Posts