Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

P11 parts fs

908 views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  lg20 
#1 · (Edited)
P11 parts fs (*added items updated*)

All parts came off 99 kh3 p11 & are oem. All of them are used & priced to sell. They are just taking up space so I'll be getting rid of them sometime soon if they don't sell in next week or 2.

Hood - has small scratch (4inch maybe) and needs to be painted but no dents. Included mounting hinges, grill, and inside liner. -- $35 picked up

Front Bumper cover - needs paint, no dents. -- SOLD*

Used oem water pump - fins in good shape. -- $5 picked up. $15 shipped.

Used oem cap & rotor - worked fine I just replaced mine. -- $5 picked up. $15shipped.

Used oem turn signal switch, (NON Foglight) - works perfect. -- $5 picked up. $15 shipped

#8 ·
I don't know who'd be the cheapest but I don't know if it'd be worth it money wise for you. I mean if I sell it for $35 but they want something like a hundred to ship it, it's not. But if there's a decent price to ship it that your ok with then I would.

#14 · (Edited)
The hood & bumper aren't at my house so I haven't got to take a new pic lately. But I wanted to get some posted at least. These are from when I painted the grill last year.

Partial pic of bumper & hood. (What looks like a mark on the hood right above the grill in this pic is actually a reflection of the garage door opener)

Pic of front of car (a lil dark cuz my cell camera & the lighting). The scratch on the hood I mentioned is shown in this pic.
[/URL][/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.