Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking of getting some smaller cone but still hitting subs the ones they sell to put in pickup trucks the small boxes but still hits insane...

why would i want to keep the sub box i have for cars with 2 12's in it unstead of getting a smaller box with subs that can do the same..

am i missing something??

what subs do u suggest for this and what box for p11 trunk..

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for replying .. so am i onto something by doing this or should i just stick to the big ass box can the truck one hit just as hard

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kidney pounding lmao

i just want to take up less space in the trunk but still have this good bass i got from 2 12's pushing 1500 watts 2 channel

but i'm lost and dont know what to do for less space taking subs..

i was wondering if the sealed boxes with shallow cone subs made for the trucks can they really hit like this big ass car box cuz if they do that would save alot of space.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
yeah, 10" sealed should hit nice depending where you place it. Ported or vented would push more air but most likely just rattle everything if you dont have dynamat or some kind of equivalent liner. In my opinion, I like the clean hitting bass that comes from a sealed box. I have a 10" Kicker L5 in a sealed box sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. Box is a good size too and it doesnt take uptoo much space. I had it in my truck behind the passenger seat (king cab)

I dont see why you wouldn't be able to put a truck box in the trunk. If it'll save you some trunk space then go for it. Let us know how it works out...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Get two JL audio 10" subs and put them in a shallow truck box and that should do the trick! It also has alot to do with soundwave projection! Theres alot to factor in when design the right system! Read the how to's at www.crutchfield.com. They are pretty decent for basics. Basically in your car thought you want the subs to face the trunk lid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts