Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently my p11 began getting weird. While going up a hill it began to get really sluggish and I actually had to pull of the road cuz I didn't make it. Now it has a hard time getting up to speed and sometimes the trans will rev up and not change gears until it read lines, other times the trans will shift fine but the MPH will barely climb even on flat roads. I noticed that as the car gets hotter it starts to get a little bit better. Engine seems to be running fine no misfiring, stumbling or over heating of any kind. I am going to try a trans oil drain but this may be way past that already. Car has 220k on it, not sure if trans has ever been changed out but I did do a fluid change about 10k ago.

I don't know if any one else has had the same issue, I don't know if just replacing the t/c would fix it or if I should also have the trans rebuilt before putting it back in. I would like to do both but money is pretty tight after the holidays so any insight would help. Thank you.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
low battery voltage can also cause problems. Could be as simple as putting a good battery in the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.