Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available...

I thought I had a buyer but he never replied back for 2 days so I still have it...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
How would that look on my P10? Can you imagine on my car.... jeez. I wish I could say I'm sure I'd love it, but really, I dunno....

·
Registered
343 Posts
heh

i thought he meant RICEY because you have a G20 not because its for a different model primera.

lol, maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't class a P11 primera badge on a P10 primera as ricey.

Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
a p11 badge on a p10 isnt Ricey mate, its just like having your own custom primera badge

Kev

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone emailed me about it yesterday... I *thought* they were buying it but havent heard anything all day today. I'll let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
644 Posts
b-b00gie said:

It's yours... is this Tony from Kearny BTW??

Yup I'm the other dude in Kearny with the G20. Jeanette told me about you and the website after I got my car and I've been hooked on this thing ever since. I've seen your car soo many times but I was never sure who owned it until I started coming to this website awhile ago and realized it was yours... it's lookin' hot

As for the emblem... can I buy it after this crazy weekend since I'm not going to be around for a few days, maybe like Wednesday or Thursday. I know thats pushing it but I really want that emblem bad and I can pick it up myself since I live right here so you won't have to worry about S&H

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats fine... since I dont have to ship it, $20 and we're straight.

I can give it to G20.Nette (Jeanette) if you want, and then whenever she sees you next week she can give it to you...

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW, wanna buy some wheels? :p

I just got brand new tires on them 2 weeks ago from Eastcoast. $150x4= $600 for the tires...

I'm selling the wheels/tires for $700 (yeah, $25 a wheel!!) The finish is bit messed up, but you cant tell from 5 feet away...

·
Registered
644 Posts
The finish doesn't sound like a big problem since a buddy of mine can powder coat them for me ... but I'm kinda strapped for cash right now...25$ a wheel is a pretty price tho plus 600$ tires.

What size are the wheels and tire specs?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts