Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JDM P11 Primera tails
used in Good condition, no cracks, scratches. Looks OK to me, but i prefer the USDM tails. SO... selling $200 Shipped.

*edit 11/15 price change $150 shipped

I'll probably respond faster by email; [email protected]
Let me know if ya want em!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
you will also need the center bar that goes on the trunk lid..

if you look at G20 tails the border around the lights kinda molds into the reverse part of the tails.. on the primera ones (above) it stops at the edge of the light..

they will fit yes.. but there will be a gap between the modling and the lights unless you get the primera moulding which goes with these lights.

*looking for a full primera rear pic..

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
but will the outsides fit perfectly if I just use my original indside lights? meaning can I just install the outsides so I can have ambers up top.

dammit, just saw your post.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've had them on the car for 3 months now without the matching Primera center peice, it actually looked OK to me. I'd just rather have the stocks, i have a picture of them on the car somewhere......

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
but will the outsides fit perfectly if I just use my original indside lights? meaning can I just install the outsides so I can have ambers up top.

dammit, just saw your post.
it should look like the opposite of this:

trbobrk's original thread: http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52456

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this is the only pic i have of them on the car, i think Domiken had the same tails on his Maui Blue car.

potorrick said:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually i'll trade for sport headlights retro-ed to projector if anyone is willing to do that but i doubt it....

i kinda like how the smoked usdms look but honestly i've had too many tickets in the past with other cars that i'll just stick with stock tails!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
buy my tail lights!! bump

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
had a sale pending, dunno whats up with that,
anyway, price change $150 shipped

1 - 20 of 23 Posts