Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P11 Window Spoiler from the 3 in the US, im willing to make Replicas and I found a local company that can do it, now I dont know what the cost of making the mold is, and I dont know how much it would cost to produce them, but im willing to take my spoiler over and get it done for the G20 community, I just need to know how much interest there is in these things as I have to pay upfront for the mold cost, when I wrecked my car I received a billion e-mails about my rear window spoiler (its original) so start the list and ill see if its worth me doing this.

It adds a very aggressive look to the rear

Kevin

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
although having a original would be super awesome.. a replica i can totaly deal with.. as long as its not some rediculous crazy high price, count me in for sure!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
if it was like $150 i'd consider

·
♥
3,947 Posts
1. Bishous-G
2. hksricerxp
3. NismoG20T
4. RedCarDash (maybee)
5. ChickenWing (maybee)
6. AzG20P11

·
looking for a can opener
2,399 Posts
1. Bishous-G
2. hksricerxp
3. NismoG20T
4. RedCarDash (maybee)
5. ChickenWing (maybee)
6. AzG20P11
7. Jaralaccs

what will it be made out of, fiberglass?
too much above $150 and I won't be on the list

·
♥
3,947 Posts
custom mold... hopefully not, but most likely will be more than $150

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
1. Bishous-G
2. hksricerxp
3. NismoG20T
4. RedCarDash (maybe)
5. ChickenWing (maybe)
6. AzG20P11
7. Jaralaccs
8. Ugly [edit: maybe]

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok so far so good, so at least im willing to put the money up front for these, im not doing this to lose money, I wont know the sale price for these but im sure it will be more than $150.

This wont be happening for another couple of weeks, my hands are tied at the moment but the guy wants me to pass by the shop this week with the spoiler. I have to go pick it up as well. I dont know what it will be made of, but im quite sure it will be fiberglass (unless he can do plastic).

·
♥
3,947 Posts
thanks for doin this dom. let me know if you need a deposit or anything to help get this goin

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I would say I'm 50/50 on it at this point. Of course it all depends on price, it seems my new girlfriend is taking all my damn $$$ lately. I already have an M3 lip that I'm modding into a window spoiler right now but this one is the tits. Kev I would say add me, I'm sure if I change my mind someone will step in. :smile: D

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I really wish there was one for the p10 =(

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
i wonder how it would look without a rear trunk spoiler... but good luck getting this going.. there was a lot of interest in the cf trunk gb, and lots of ppl wanted a ww front lip but when the gb's came out not enough ppl stepped up..

if someone could photochop the rear spoiler off so i can see how it would look

I wonder if it would add to the handling at all since it is changing the flow of air a bit

1 - 20 of 161 Posts