Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
s tech p11 springs, hids's, b13 stuff

2006 Tsuru passenger side headlight and corner light &
2003 Tsuru Grille painted semi gloss black. (corner light not pictured in pic)

125.00 SHIPPED

10,000k HID kit, includes Ballasts, bulbs, wireing, direct plug into 93-94 sentra, tsuru headlights, and p11 (not sure, but 9003 rings a bell to me...everything thats needed for this to work comes with what im selling, even tho bulbs arent pictured and either is the other ballast, didnt have to time take that many pics...

175.00 SHIPPED

JDM SSS steering wheel, had in my b13 direct bolt in.

100.00 SHIPPED

highport external coil dizzy with brand new nissan cap rotor and plug wires all assembled ready to be used.

75.00 SHIPPED

p11 tein s tech springs

75.00 SHIPPED

All prices are OBO, and shipping is included to lower 48 states, YOU must add 3% paypal if using paypal service for payment.

or if you have any jdm, euro p10 parts let me know, im open for trades.

Please buy buy buy, this is just takin up room and i could use the money to hook up my new p10 :biggthump

everything is used, but in perfect condition so please dont ask about the condition, everything works, spins, powers, talks just like it should :tongue:

[email protected] <----paypal

360-771-9875 feel free to call if you have questions

JON

·
Registered
304 Posts
Im very interested in that HID kid. But you said its "not sure" about its compatibility with the P11. Can I have some more details?

-Lawrence

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO, i am sure it fits p11's...im not sure of the bulb type, the actucall name of it if its 9003, h4, 9004 etc... they will fit p11s, tsuru, 93-94 sentra...just not sure of the name type of the bulb...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts