Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to sell my p11 stock headlights. its in good condition. i dont need it no more since i have duals. im looking to sell it for 180 obo + shipping + 3% paypal for both plus the corners. passenger side headlight and corner are in great condition (recently changed it). ill get pics up as soon as i have time. shoot me offers.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na i got the xenon ones(black housing ones). he did help me get it. plus knowing mike is a good ding. excellent for the g20 community.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hksricerxp said:
na i got the xenon ones(black housing ones). he did help me get it. plus knowing mike is a good ding. excellent for the g20 community.
holy fuck! :eek: how much were they, if you don't mind me asking. Mike is the man.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo mike im tryin to sell my headlights here... please go away u post whore... lol...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hksricerxp said:
yo mike im tryin to sell my headlights here... please go away u post whore... lol...
you'll have to specify which Mike. we're both post whores. BTW i can't wait to see your authentic black housing dualies!

BUMP.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha... thx mike(p11dub) for the bump... i meant the other mike(nismo).. lol... ill take pics one i get it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts