Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

been awhile since i logged on but i was cleaning out my garage today and found all 4 stock wheels/tires from when i first bought my g20 just sitting there collecting dust.

looking for either cash or maybe a trade of some sort. if anyone is interested and would like to see pics, let me know. doesn't make sense to drag all 4 wheels out if no one is interested :zoinks:

thanks everyone!
-josh

by the way, i'm in seattle in case any of you live close by and would just like to pick them up :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey again,

thanks for the quick replies guys! seeing as how it's 11 at night right now, i will drag the wheels out tomorrow and take pics. however, i did manage to find pics of my g20 when i first bought it with the rims on it :) it'll do for now. heh. enjoy!

-josh

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys. So I just uploaded some pics of the wheels/tires. I accidentally left out the lugs and such, but they of course come with the package :cheese:

The tires are Michelin MXV4's and they have just about 50% tread left on each of them

The measurements of the tires are 195/65 R15.

My apologizies for the dirty wheels. I didn't have a chance to clean them before the pics were taken :-\ If there are any other questions let me know!

Thanks,
-Josh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts