Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
who has agx struts or ksport coilover in their p11 and lives in north jersey/nyc area? i live in fort lee in bergen county which is right off george washington bridge.

all i ask is 30 seconds of your time. i just want to ride in your car and see what it's like on the streets. go around couple blocks and i'm out of your face just like that.

i have a 2002 infiniti g20 (sport) with stock suspensions. i was gonna get agx struts with tein springs, but i feel the urge to get ksports. i need to ride in both to decide.

ONE MORE QUESTION- anyone looking for cash and want to install new suspensions for me after i get the agx or ksport? or at least anyone know a mechanic in north jersey/nyc area that will do it for cheap?

reply here, or pm me, or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Hey man welcome to the board. Im in Northern NJ, I have an apartment in Kearny and my parents house in Rockaway. My car currently stands on AGX/Ground Control Coilovers in the front and Tein Springs over oem shocks in the back, what can i say, grassroots style :teeth: I also install suspensions, from this board and altimas.net. Hit me up if youre interested.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
tealturboser said:
how does the car ride with what you have?
Me?
This setup is great. With the front AGX's set to '3', lowered to 0 fender gap, the rear on Teins with oem shocks the car handles great i think. The back has .75" of rear fender gap which isnt so hot but it rides pretty close to stock, and rarely bottoms out. This setup has & needs flat front mounts and energy bushings, its absolutely terrible w/o those bushings.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Hey buddy...i live in new brunswick, have Tein S-tech springs with AGX struts...they are set pretty stiff right now...but you're more than welcome to check it out once i get my suspension fixed

EDIT: i meant my transmission fixed...god i'm tired from work =(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts