Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Say I could get the P11 Front TE-V covers in stock, who would be interested?

It looks like they'll come in pre-painted for those lucky owners with colors that cross over to the JDM P11's. However, I can't guarantee that 100% yet.. Unfortunately, Nissan of Japan doesn't like shipping over pre-painted bumpers due to the fact that the paint can easily get damaged in transit. So they may ship unpainted bumpers over instead... I also can't guarantee they'll arrive with 110% paint quality either.
However, those of you with different colors, you'd have to get them painted anyways, so this doesn't matter really...

These are the colors they're available in:
AT4 : JDM Only
LP2 : JDM Only
KR4 : 99-02 Silver
QT1 : 99-02 Pearl White
AR2 : 99-02 Red
QM1 : JDM Only
KL0 : 01-02 Silver
KH3 : 99-02 Black
KR2 : JDM Only

Time: Figure approx 6-8 weeks

If you want me to order one, please reply with your color code as well, that way I can get some numbers for an initial order. If you're color code isn't listed, just say other color.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll start...

1. JustinP10 - QT1

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Would you need to get the JDM brackets or bumper support for the bumper to fit?

+1 on the pics...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cryss said:
you know im interested! but will these have the jdm support bars. and will the rears come later??
I can order the rears at the same time and it looks like they'll be about the same price, though I can ship them at the same time, so the price . I don't have prices yet on the front supports, but I'm planning to buy those with my bumper too as they shouldn't be bad at all. Guessing an extra $100 at the most. But I need to verify that it's a direct bolt up deal.. it looks like they may be different from the US parts... I'll need to double check with someone who's already done the swap (Mep?)

The rear reinforcement and absorber you'll probalby have to remove, but all the side brackets look to be the same, so that should be a pretty easy bolt in deal from the looks of things.

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
JustinP10 said:
I can order the rears at the same time and it looks like they'll be about the same price, though I can ship them at the same time, so the price . I don't have prices yet on the front supports, but I'm planning to buy those with my bumper too as they shouldn't be bad at all. Guessing an extra $100 at the most. But I need to verify that it's a direct bolt up deal.. it looks like they may be different from the US parts... I'll need to double check with someone who's already done the swap (Mep?)

The rear reinforcement and absorber you'll probalby have to remove, but all the side brackets look to be the same, so that should be a pretty easy bolt in deal from the looks of things.

will the USDM fogs fit?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looks like they will. They're recessed pretty far in the US bumpers, they'll probably sit more flush with the face on the JDM ones.

I won't know for sure until I get a bumper in stock though.

Would you guys rather wait for me to get a single unit in, to test everything, then go from there?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah, if you guys want to keep it a secret that you're buying a TE-V bumper, stop being such a weirdo and just put your damn name down. :p

Just kidding =)

You can PM me and I'll just put "Secret" on the list for you.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
JustinP10 said:
It looks like they will. They're recessed pretty far in the US bumpers, they'll probably sit more flush with the face on the JDM ones.

I won't know for sure until I get a bumper in stock though.

Would you guys rather wait for me to get a single unit in, to test everything, then go from there?
that would work, see if you can get the supports too i'm more worried about that.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
NismoG20T said:
haha...i think we should do a test fit b4 we go crazy...what u guys think? but then again it will take a while to recieve the bumpers
+1 and it would give me enough time to save up!!! ive been wanting these bumpers for a long time!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Dang im interested in a Front bumper too in KH3 if there is a group buy, otherwise im going for a S15 steering wheel...me and nismo can split shipping whoo hoo!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Put me down on the secret list also.....lol
also anybody has a pic of the rear bumper. Thanx

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rmyc said:
off topic, but can you get any p10 stuff? autech
Maybe, but I'll let you know right now it'll be HUGE $$$$$$$$$