Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to get rid of 2 16" alloy wheels that came stock with my 2002 Infiniti G20 sport and 4 Bridgestone Potenza RE92 (205/50/16) tires that are also stock.

WHEELS: The 2 wheels are little bit bent, but maybe you want to go to the mechanic and get them straightened or maybe you can get them straightened yourself. If you put them two wheels in the back without straightening it, it should be ok because the G20 is a front wheel drive.

TIRES: I went to the dealership for service few weeks ago. They told me two tires are worn out (but not completely as I see some tread still going) and the other two are just fine with plenty of tread left and no problem.

PRICE: $140 takes everything (the wheels and tires). If you just want the two good tires going for $100 (I'll send the other two for free if u want them). If you want just the wheels, $100. For anything, you pay for shipping and I'll provide a tracking number. I'm not looking to profit off shipping. I'll send a copy of the shipping invoice to prove it.

CONTACT: if interested, write back here or email me at [email protected]

PICTURES: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b325a43905cc&sid=0AZN3LZmzZtWLnA

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
what happened to the other 2 rims..if u dont mind me askin..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the g20 is a front wheel drive, so i ordered two new replacement wheels for the front and left the wheels in the back the way it is.

and no the wheels have just minor bents from potholes over time. nothing like splitting in half or whatever sgtdgun was talkin about.

i guess i should figure out how to put up the damn pictures up here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i added new more pictures showing the inside of the rims. as you can see, it's minor dents that i think the mechanic should be able to straighten out with their machines.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Possibly. Two of my rims are bent and need new(er) ones. I suppose it all depends how bent they really are b/c it would be pointless for me to replace two bent ones with two equally bent ones. Do they balance out OK? Straightening rims is pricey!

Where you at in NJ? I could probably pick them up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well it depends exactly how bent ur wheels are. what do you mean by if they balance out ok? if u put those two in the front, then u might feel some vibration on the steering wheel when you go over 40-50mph like i did. but if u put them in the back, then it's fine because i have two bent wheels in the back that are in the same condition as the ones im selling and my ride is smooth.

im in fort lee, nj which is couple minutes from george washington bridge

·
Registered
180 Posts
picture number 3 the rim far away from the camera is th eone with the bend in it ? no ?
if so is it cracked on the innner and would u ko how much it would cost for 2 more of thies considering.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no of course they are not cracked, i wouldn't be selling them if they were cracked. both rims have minor dents, and like i said i'm sure a mechanic can get them straightened.

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
well if you have 2 bent rims ej you could sent them to a place like sorts cr tire near me nd they fix them for ya while you stay driveing . the y also repaint the wheels to make them look new. at both nissan dealers i worked fo bothe use the same place for customer rim repair and they do a pretty good job

1 - 20 of 21 Posts