Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi there, i see some of you are after p11 twin headlights,
please pm me as i have some for sale,

can get them brand new for US$900-$1000 (for a set)
or second hand (in good condition) for US$600-700 (for a set)

prices do not include freight, please pm if your interested, first in first served,
they include the side park lights and indicators,

cheers

Daniel

PS sorry about the approx prices, the exchange rate will be the final word on the price, but at least you get a ball park figure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will get pics up tonight,

not the HID ones, silver housing, clear glass lens, dont know what you mean by fluted

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
tima said:
prices do not include freight, please pm if your interested, first in first served,
they include the side park lights and indicators
so they come with the JDM corners, and sidemarkers? bulbs included?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Koojo said:
Wow...a grand for a set of headlights...
thats a maximum price, when i get someone keen ill get an accurate price (i expect it to be a bit less.

and yes they come with jdm corner lights, not sure on bulbs i will check, ill put a pic up soon,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats feedback, if you mean am i trustworthy, then ask any of the senior members of the NZPCC on there i am "TAPDAT"

hope that will help,

cheers

daniel

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

basically those are my headlights, using my chassis number i will get identical ones from around my area, if there is interest i will delve deeper and get accurate prices, at the moment i was just seeing even if anyone was interested as i was flicking through the forums and saw some people were asking about them!

cheers

Daniel

·
Registered
150 Posts
I may be alone on this one, but that feels really expensive for OEM non-HID headlights, maybe thats just what they cost though I guess.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Kev got prices of just over $630 (dunno if that included corners) and I got a price of just over $720 with the corners a couple of years ago. Both were brand new...

With the US$ being so weak against the £ though, that would be closer to $750 now. Plus Nissan may have raised their prices in the last two years.

HID sets are crazy money.
http://www.g20.net/forum/showpost.php?p=301402&postcount=43

·
Registered
183 Posts
If those are the second hand ones you can get you might wanna hook up a nice discount being that they are missing the main mounting brackets.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
NismoG20T said:
i got mine for 200 shipped =D
ass..lol The prices aren't that bad with all things considered. Granted if you look around the yahoo japan auctions u might be able to pull of a better deal, but you have to sit and wait and hope for the best. Since these do come with the corners, and from the sound of it a respectable member, there is a better sense of quality (as i am sure he wont be selling us busted up ones) If some business proposals go through, I have been contemplating looking into getting some. Till then I will have to drool and wait.

good luck with the sell, and hopefully we can get some nice prices (all the more incentive for me to get these jobs to go through..lol)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts