Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to find a set of P11 wheels or a sub for the daughter's P10. She likes the looks of the P11 wheels and wants a sub too but only gets one! ha ha ha. I'd like them to be in Oregon for pickup unless shipping is a lot cheaper than I can imagine. Need an amp with the sub, nothing to special but not Audiovox either. Maybe 2-400 watt amp?? What do you have folks? Loren.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
hmmmmm
how much would you pay for wheels with good condition toyo tires?
mine are painted as you see though

if not i can probably hook you up with a full sub and amp setup. its a good sounding 12, not too loud, but sounds good. its a kicker comp.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
If you go with the sub look on CL that way you can get something local.
I have P11 wheels in the garage but I'm up in Spokanistan. :rolleyes:

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
I have the stock wheels on w/ Bridgestone potenzas (sp) i have them on the car now but winter is almost done and the '17 will come back on. dont know what price your wanting to spend or the distance you want to pic them up. Try Craigs List to see if any thing is local like dave said.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
davew7 said:
I have P11 wheels in the garage but I'm up in Spokanistan. :rolleyes:
EPSentra said:
spill yer guts ya vermin... $$$??

Trying the CL thing but realized any yahoo can try to sell me sizzled stuff. Trust you yahoos more..LOL
Are you looking for tires as well or just the wheels? I have both if necessary.

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will thinner ruin the wheels finish or just take the paint off? She wants silver. If it's just a matter of taking the paint off I'm ok with it. I don't know on price. Haven't even discussed with the wifey yet. Saw some for $200 to several hundred but the ads were old.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
EPSentra said:
Oh, yeah. Oh well. Dave, step up to the plate.. What do you want for yours? with and w/o.
Where in Oregon are yo located. I'd take $200 plus shipping or we could figure out someway to meet I guess I cant sell you the tires cause they are 195/65/15s and they will rub against the spring perch. Too bad cause they are about 85% tread and collecting dust.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
whens the birthday. if dave can handoff to colin, colin can bring to the meet in portland the 29th, and epsentra can either get them there if he comes, or i can get them from colin, and when i go back down to cali 12th or 15th or so of jan, i can drop em by

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
They are in great shape. No bends or bs stuff. maybe a few tiny nicks and scrapes but nothing that is horrible. My aunt lives in Bend but I'm not planning any trips while teh wifey is in school. We'll figure it out, you have my cell # also if you wanna talk. D

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Yeah I know and I <3 Spicy Thai food but Stacey goes to the Gestapo Hair School so no time off really.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts