Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 2002 (I believe) black g20 today with freakin awesome fender flares. Looks soooooooo damn nice.

I'm thinking that its a custom job....anyone know if they sell them somewhere???

And if this dude is on the forum drop me an email or something cuz I have got to know where you got those.

These fender flares aren't like gay totally aftermarket looking but look very nice and add about an inch on each fender. Looks damn sweet.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If it keeps dirt and water off my car i want some!

·
Registered
520 Posts
You can get them if you want from any respectable body shop. It's all custom. Be prepared to put out some $$$ though. Yeah I think the G needs some small fender flares.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i have thought about buying those nasty chrome ones and having them painted to match. it's not much of a lip, but it would make a difference.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these werent' even those ghetto looking rice rocket chrome flares. These were real flares. Like if you look at the RSX Type R from japan like real flares. Not just little lips on the fender but real flares.

And they looked good you know. Not too much. His car was slammed with 18s and stuff soooo looked so nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts