Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i prefer all 4.. i mean i i like the body lines without the flaps, but theres something about the flaps that i think makes the car appear lower to the eye

sadly i dont have any, been searchin for a used set for a bit.. but im thinkin i just might have to go new.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Never had 'em on my P11-144...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Also true :D

I have mudflaps on my P11 and also had them on my Nissan Sunny (N14, 1994).
I think it suits the cars really well and gives it a nice retro touch. It also helps from filling your (Loek, what's the English word for wielkasten?) to prevent rust. Nevertheless you should clean the "wielkasten" always!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
DaMasterPNut said:
Nevertheless you should clean the "wielkasten" always!
Yes, you should ALWAYS clean your wielkasten and wash behind your ears!!! Girls dont like it when you have a dirty wielkasten, nope, no they dont. :D

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
:D
Yeah, it sounds dumb in Dutch language on a US forum but I'm glad I can teach you some words :p

This is what we call in Dutch a 'wielkast'. The space between the wheel and the chassis.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
You got it Laurens !

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Bishous-G said:
i prefer all 4.. i mean i i like the body lines without the flaps, but theres something about the flaps that i think makes the car appear lower to the eye

sadly i dont have any, been searchin for a used set for a bit.. but im thinkin i just might have to go new.
I have some black ones sitting on the shelf in the garage.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
SgtDGun said:
ok which does everyone prefer
with mud flaps
without mud flaps
or fronts only?
CiViCtoG20 has only the fronts on, but i can't locate the thread. i would like mine back on, but i'm afraid of scraping them. i hope to shave off 3/4"-1" off the bottom, then repaint. as of now, they would sit lower than my lip.

...i wonder if they'll sit lower than the LCA...

DaMasterPNut said:

This is what we call in Dutch a 'wielkast'. The space between the wheel and the chassis.
my front driverside WEILKAST has a huge crack in it. not sure about the Korean word for it... :asian:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
I had them on my car, but I took them off, I think the car looks better w/o them. But it still looks decent w/ them on.

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
I would rock mine, but they were painted, and then got scraped up, so there was black scrapes all over them, so, with my dip, I took them off. Never looked back.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts