Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really this forum has no write up on this? Gotta be kididng me.

Lets start something that's definitive for actual P11 Xenon HID users that includes no talk about retrofit this and that.

Lets start with matching wire colors up to USDM P11 G20

P11 USDM wiring schematic

TIP: The relationship of the headlight socket plug is not like the schematic below so pay attention to wire colors and not the arrangement!

Xenon Driverside light:

2 Black wires (I guess these get doubled up and tied tigether to ground)

1 Red w/Black stripe (This match the stock conventional light colors)

1 Red w/Yellow stripe (This match the stock conventional light colors)

Xenon Passangerside light:

2 Black wires (I guess these get doubled up and tied tigether to ground)

1 Red w/Green stripe (This matches the stock conventional light color)

1 Orange solid wire (This should go with the stock Pink w/Blue stripe conventional light wire)

Xenon Balast Bracket Driverside

Xenon Balast Bracket Passangerside

Note: The tow hook needs to be cut

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added some pics to the first post, guys this is stupid easy really no one ever made a write up, its virtually plug and play.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
How about some pics of the HID action after you're finished?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I thought this was talked to death already in the original HID thread.
Anyways, I had a post of a wire harness I made for the headlight to make them plug and play without cutting into the stock harness.

Heres a good picture of what the headlight leveling swtich harness looks like and a great picture for determining what connection can be sourced adn used.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http://indy-uran.com/cargo/t30/hid.htm&act=url

Anyone know where you can get the headlight level switch?
I found out that the R34 uses the same switch.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Really this forum has no write up on this? Gotta be kididng me.
Seriously. When I first got mine I searched continuously and asked for help on here but was basically shunned. Luckily it wasn't hard to figure out.

So that's where the ballast should go o_o. I zip-tied one to the ABS module and the other to the battery bracket lol.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Seriously. When I first got mine I searched continuously and asked for help on here but was basically shunned. Luckily it wasn't hard to figure out.

So that's where the ballast should go o_o. I zip-tied one to the ABS module and the other to the battery bracket lol.
You know before I even bought my Xenon HID's I bought some balast brackets I'll sell them to you for what I bought them for if you need them, im sure it'll extend teh life of yoru balast by eliminating vibration just somehting to think about.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts