Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to just get these off a member, and have it all come to my door. Ill just end up having to buy the mounts, but i really need a p11 Xmember. Randy, if you out there, get back to me. I need a p11 one now that i know this a better option.

TIA to anyone how trys to come through!

-Aaron

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang people... nothing?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
randy likes to suck balls... so I still need these parts. He has them, but and i pm'd him to give me a price. He asked me to shoot a price. I didnt want to lowball him, so I asked him to stop bullshiting me( after about a week and a half of him not getting back to me). He pm'ed me back, cause in that pm, i gave him a price, and he said that MY attitude stinks, so then it will. F*ck him. I defended him, and his on the sr20forum, when he was in some shit but now i realize he is a piece. I dont care if every mod here loves him... Ill still let my opinion be known, in my threads, and that is all.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you dont have a p11 cross member to sell, stay out of this thread. Take a look in here if you must, but do not post.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
like i said... you dont want to sell to me, STAY THE F*CK OUT OF MY THREAD F*CK

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and dont see your reasoning for this... but its fine with me. I got raped out of somthing i needed cause the guy wants to be a dick. This is my thread, and i voiced my opinion. I asked people to stay out of this thread if that didnt have somthing for sale, yet they didnt. Its not like i made a bashing thread or anything. Thank god im getting a b13 shell for my VE, cause i wont be coming around here as much anymore.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Lucinosr20 said:
randy likes to suck balls... so I still need these parts. He has them, but and i pm'd him to give me a price. He asked me to shoot a price. I didnt want to lowball him, so I asked him to stop bullshiting me( after about a week and a half of him not getting back to me). He pm'ed me back, cause in that pm, i gave him a price, and he said that MY attitude stinks, so then it will. F*ck him. I defended him, and his on the sr20forum, when he was in some shit but now i realize he is a piece. I dont care if every mod here loves him... Ill still let my opinion be known, in my threads, and that is all.
He is selling something...and decided not to sell it to you for whatever reason, you are bashing him...the question is y? I think it is becasue you are a 16 year old, others may have their own opinions, but I say, good, WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
im not commenting on your post. I asked nicely for people to stay out of this thread unless they had a cross member to sell. So please stay out. I dont care what you think of me, nor the rest of you.... I am much older then 16, but I dont take bullshit from shady people. This isnt the first time randy's been in some sort of fucked up situation, and if he wants to hold parts from me, just because he doesnt like my attitude, then f it. All i asked him was to cut the bullshit, and throw me a price, as i didnt know what to pffer. They were HIS parts, doesnt make much sense to me at all. I offerd a price, and he said sure, but hed rather dump it in the ocean then sell to me, just cause i didnt want to play reindeer games with his ass. I dont have a problem with him even, but as far as a seller, i wont even try to buy anything from him again.

It wasnt enough that i stressed to him that i realllly needed these parts, but i guess no one cares about eachother.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mods pls delete my posts that are active, and ill try to stay away from here, since you guys cant take shit. Ill say what i want about randy. I stated ill keep it in my threads, but you guys cant stay OUT of mine. Ive asked nicely, and still get pussies, like the above trying to start shit. PLS DELTE THIS POST< AND THE OTHER

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
here you go my friend...give this number a call: 1-888-241-CHILL
the number is for a family friend that is a psychiatrist, and hes very good with anger management problems
take a couple minutes out of bitching at ppl, give him a call, and calmly talk your problems out.
let me know how it goes :)

·
#1 cop hater
5,318 Posts
Luciano
i didnt like the way you talked to me, so you could just say, randy I didnt mean it that way instead of typing all this dirty shit
if you want your parts
i have the crossmember
no mounts
send $100 to [email protected]
and ill ship it tomorrow if i get confirmation from [email protected] by then
After that you have no reason to contact me or deal with me or talk to me or about me
Randy

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
randyo156 said:
Luciano
i didnt like the way you talked to me, so you could just say, randy I didnt mean it that way instead of typing all this dirty shit
if you want your parts
i have the crossmember
no mounts
send $100 to [email protected]
and ill ship it tomorrow if i get confirmation from [email protected] by then
After that you have no reason to contact me or deal with me or talk to me or about me
Randy
:thumbsup: good man randy. if only every person-person dealing went smoothly. lately things around here seem to be more rough :zoinks:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pm has been sent, and id respectfully like to ask, once again, that this thread be closed. Its me being a dumbass, and i shoulnt have been. It is my bad, and I have recognized this. I was in a corner, with nowhere to find this stuff besides oem new ($$$). Think what youd like, and say what youd like... but Ive stated before, this is just the internet, my feelings wont be hurt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.