Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

P11t AR2 Progress Thread

40K views 256 replies 47 participants last post by  Lou831 
#1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would do a progress thread for the new AR2 haven't yet figured a name for her. Well I picked this baby up on November 10 all the way in Oakland, I had just seen it on craigslist the day before. The car has 200K but still running like a champ.

pics I got from the past owner

I LOUve my interior :teeth:

Mods List:

Interior:
05 Pathfinder Bose Stereo
broadway rear view mirror
Z32 custom blue stitching shift knob
super rare shift surround

Exterior:
JDM Xenon Duals
JDM Visors
JDM Power Folding Mirrors
G20.net rear license plate frame
Nissan Sport Grill
Nissan Badges
Wings West Lip
Yellow Painted fogs
Unitop
Nissan Spec V Wheels
EUDM Tail Lights

Engine:
Weapon R Secret WAI with Pop Charger

Suspension:
Tein SS Coilovers

Coming Soon:
many more stuff I cant reveal yet

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
After checking out why the power steering was leaking, I found out that it was leaking from the rack and pinion. So had to go ahead and replace the whole rack & pinion, luckily I found the OEM part for 120 refurbished on eBay not a bad price at all.

Discussion starter · #3 · (Edited)
Tire on my SSR's went bye bye so will be replacing my 215/45/17 tires for some 205/40/17 tires later today and will be getting an alignment done tomorrow. Also on a hunt for some OEM touring axles since mine are about to give out anytime soon I hear knocking coming from axles from time to time.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I like this. Sell the SSR's and get something nicer. Regamasters would possibly make it my fav ar2.
I am thinking about selling them Code and finding something else, or maybe keep the SSR's and find another set of something else. I have a feeling im going to become a wheel whore haha. I would love some regamasters if they came in 17x8 +30 in 4x114

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Discussion starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the love and undecided about lip if I throw on the JDM bumper maybe just color match it, and yes Javi I also like that pic with stock meshies but they will be gone with the A/T AR2 unless I find some cheap wheels to throw on it and keep stock meshies

Discussion starter · #20 ·
never get rid of your stockies..youll never know wen you need them. the new g is looking sexy~
I dont want to but like I said I would have to buy some cheap wheels to throw on the other AR2.

Discussion starter · #21 ·
So yesterday I got my car aligned it barely made it up the ramp had to remove front bumper it was a close call. Really needed this alignment feels way better now haha

Also got the new tires 205/40/17

Now the next thing im planning is to get some new brake pads all around and on the lookout for some OEM axles

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I want the older more square ones its not mine yet just borrowed if I get it gonna get a different fairing and maybe basket

Discussion starter · #35 ·
he can go ahead and paint it unless someone wants to pay for it to get painted haha maybe have all you guys make a donation since you keep bugging about it haha

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Discussion starter · #38 ·
your car makes me miss my window wing :(

jealous of the roof rack! looking g00000d
what happened to it?

I have always wanted a roof rack on my car thinking of adding a basket, gracias

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Took it off bc it wasn't even made for my car, lol. It was a 4door B14 wing that fit well but not great. Sold it to a friend w a B14 instead. How much did you pay for yours?

Hell yeah! When my car is done w the swap I'm getting a roof rack and wheels :)
Yeah I remember it was just off by a bit. I got hooked up for 250 from a local member. They usually go for 350 but really rare. What wheels you looking for? Did you guys do the 5lug swap yet?

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Good deal :) I want one so bad! No we haven't done the the 5lug yet, and I plan on getting Enkeis. But they're pretty pricey, so unfortunately they're gonna have to wait till the car is done being built, and also till we move back to the states. Whats your next step for the car? Saw that new picture there!
Yeah it was a great deal, if I ever decide to sell ill let you know. What enkeis you looking into? Well last time I went mostly cosmetic stuff so trying to do more go fast parts and performance wise parts. That package was some cams I recently picked up. What's next for your car?

Discussion starter · #52 ·
cool, now u need a safc to compliment those cams
p11 is looking hot lou
Help me find one for cheap. Thanks :) too bad I can't drive it. I need to order my axles should be able to later today. Let's hope they ship quick so I can get it back on the road. Can't wait to feel more power off these cams.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.