Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the quality of the pic, it was a small pic on a magazine, but I think you people will be interested to know, the new Primera will be racing in France. Stephane Peterhansel, former car and motorcycle driver, will be driving it.
Peterhansel was racing the Dakar rally early this year, I think it was in a Pathfinder.

Here you can find the pic. BTW, I like the race trim on the P12 (DAMN, I can't believe I just said that) :evil:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
RCer said:
Here you can find the pic. BTW, I like the race trim on the P12 (DAMN, I can't believe I just said that)
Hey, it looks pretty sharp. I have to agree.

Too bad we won't be seeing the P12 here in the US. No more high revving 4 cylinders for us in the Infiniti line-up. :*(

·
Registered
20,844 Posts
So it is possible to make a decent looking p12. That sure doesn't look like a ugly p12 we all know and hate.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
that....... was..... AWESOME! =)

I'll take two =)

Ok, enough of the stupid TV lines, cool car!

·
Registered
65 Posts
That looks really cool!

Thank you for sharing Info and Pic! That p12 looks nice. I was wandering that new Altima and P12 primera are the same cars. If you guys have pictures of two cars, compare them. In my opinion, new Altima is just face lifted P12 primera. The rears look same. I know that old Altima is called Bluebird in jp. I might be wrong about new altima.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
They are different. Different chassis and drivetrain. The altima is quite a bit larger than the Primera chassis too.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
but in the newest Option 2, there's a pic of a Bluebird SSS and it looks strikingly similar to the P11 Primera... don't they even trade lots of parts?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
FF Drifter said:
but in the newest Option 2, there's a pic of a Bluebird SSS and it looks strikingly similar to the P11 Primera... don't they even trade lots of parts?
Yeah they share some parts. But with the ALL new Altima it got a new suspenion, drivetrain, chassis. The new and old altima have nothing in common except for the name. ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
How could you all like that egg looking car.

and thats as good as that cars going to look- its already race prepped to the hilt. Looks like a F*cking Neon.

The P11 and earlier gen's, have that euro style we all love soo much

The P12 has that Ford Focus, Egg, "we stole it from futureland at EPCOT" look.

I think cars as we know them are going extinct.

Take for instance the fact that Americans but Focus's and minivans, and SUV's but won't tuch anything with performance, HP, or Style.

I am going to start a new Thread under this GENERAL heading so we can bitch about JDM shit never making on a boat. Anyone who wants to take out there stress should check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts