Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody what up? I recently installed a PA system in my 2000 g20 t and was wondering if anybody else had done the same thing. It is a lot of fun to mess around with and you can really freak out a lot of people!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah dude it kick ass, you can talk to people outside your car. I used a CB radio mounted under my seat and a speaker under my hood. If anyone wants full instructions on where to get it and how to install it and what not then just post a reply. Il try and take some pics as well.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
teaminfiniti said:
Yeah dude it kick ass, you can talk to people outside your car. I used a CB radio mounted under my seat and a speaker under my hood. If anyone wants full instructions on where to get it and how to install it and what not then just post a reply. Il try and take some pics as well.
YEA I always wanted to do this! Was it cheap? Instuctions please! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yahnozha said:
Dude, why didnt you just get a Mr. Microphone....:p
Dude what is a Mr. Microphone??..

Anyways i have to go to school now but i will take some pics and give exact instructions when i get home.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hey i got something like that! I have an echo mic. :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First of all my whole pa system only cost 52 dollars and i gurantee it works better then some stupid mr. microphone. Second of all what is a echo mic?

I am typing this form school so i when i get home i will enlighten everybody on how this things works with pictures and everything.

·
Registered
62 Posts
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, i want one!!!!!!!

i love driving around finding stupid shit to do to make myself laugh an i think that would probably work reeeaaaal good.(especially if you combine your own herbal powers with it:smoke: hehehe)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all i just got home and i have a 2000 word essay due tommorow which i havent started yet so i really dont have time to post those instructions, but i did take the pics and i promise to have all the stuff up by tommorow. Peace

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
teaminfiniti said:
Hey all i just got home and i have a 2000 word essay due tommorow which i havent started yet so i really dont have time to post those instructions, but i did take the pics and i promise to have all the stuff up by tommorow. Peace
Hey No prob, good luck on the essay! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
380 Posts
all i got to say is watch out for the po po's cause they can arrest you for impersanating a cop.

a friend of mine was gonna do that to his car but he talked to some cop and he said they could arrest you for messing with other vehicles and impersanating a cop. you just cant talk on the mic and fuck with people. you'll end up in trouble!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
viet-g20 said:
all i got to say is watch out for the po po's cause they can arrest you for impersanating a cop.

a friend of mine was gonna do that to his car but he talked to some cop and he said they could arrest you for messing with other vehicles and impersanating a cop. you just cant talk on the mic and fuck with people. you'll end up in trouble!
Damn that sucks....cuz there a lot of people i would like to tell "chhh excuse me would you please move your slow ass! chhh" hahahaah! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts