Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if they make the pacesetter header for the p11? just thinking of trying it.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know the part #? I am gonna search this week for it and it would make it easier rather than explane that it's the same Motor as the sentra 2.0
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Ericdd said:
Do you know the part #? I am gonna search this week for it and it would make it easier rather than explane that it's the same Motor as the sentra 2.0
Thanks.
The thing is, most all companies, if not all companies list them ONLY for the '91-'94 Nissan Sentra SE-R. So your best bet is to ask them to get you the Pacesetter Header for the 1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R and be dont with it. It's the same header for all years of Classic SE-R's, NX2000's, G20's, 200SX SE-R's and Sentra SE's.

Good luck in finding a new one. Pacesetter stopped production and are an estimated 6 months behind schedule on their new PS header design. It is a full polished stainless header.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw in JC whitney they had two part #'s for 94lower and another for up to 97. niether listed for 99 and they were jc whitney's #'s not pacesetter model #. I refuse to deal with JC whitney because the screwed me then gave my phone # to their phone sales people that now call me once a month even though I curse at them telling them not to call me ever again.

Maybe I'll wait for the new design if I can't find it soon either that or I'll spend my money on some black sport headights instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts