Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its time to look at the Pad choices I have, and wether I should be buying from the US.

The choices available to me:

Fronts:
2007 RACE CALIPERS Wilwood Dynalite Cotter Pin

(front) HAWK HPS
(front) HAWK HP PLUS

(front) FERODO DS2500

(front) PORTERFIELD R4S

(front) Wilwood E
(front) Wilwood Q

Rear Pads:
1994 INFINITI G-20, as I have a P10 I asked for 1994 model pads.
(rear) HAWK HPS
(rear) ROFREN ULTIMA STREET
(rear) SP Performance Street Plus
(rear) PORTERFIELD R4-S

Any of those recommended, and what are the temp ratings?

Regards,

Mike

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
3,544 Posts
Porterfields eat up rotors but they definitely will make your car stop fast =P

I use EBC greenstuff pads. They have a few different ones available, and I use greenstuff since they barely dust at all.

·
'Luke'
6,314 Posts
I use Wilwood T-pads right now (discontinued), will change to Q-pads next time.
The Wilwood website should have all the info you need on their pads, I reckon.

·
Premium Member
11,867 Posts
Id recomend the Q compound for daily, and H compound for the track on the front....

wilwood also has a new compound *BP10* or something like that, it looks promising for a dual purpose pad. Check out the temp charts on wilwoods site.

The rears you can leave stock...or upgrade, i dont think pad choice is that important back there.

·
Registered
285 Posts
go with the hawk hp+ and hps. Great for daily driving and occasional "spirited" driving. Great initial bite. You can even go with the hps all around if you want to. The only reason i run hp+ is because of autoX. Plus the hp+ tends to squeek a little when it warms up a bit and when it's hot outside. I dunno if the hp+ does this, since i only have those in the rear

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.