Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has a silver a4 and he used vinyl the kind they use for making car graphics and made his roof black. I am wondering if I should try that on my silver p11? Either use the same vinyl or maybe just find a nice black color and spray the roof black? Opinions please

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
pics of Audi?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
I'm thinking about painting my roof black too. I wonder if it will stand out on my car liek it does on Cryss'

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly like that g20. I am going to do it but I need to choose what blakc I want to go with. That looks soo hot.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
I'm thinking about painting my roof black too. I wonder if it will stand out on my car liek it does on Cryss'
you stupid. paint your roof, trunk, and hood WHITE. reverse panda FTW.

Ugly said:
Cryss' trunk is still silver. I think he might be getting a CF trunk though...
he's on the CF trunk GB. and he told me he might vinyl the trunk, temporarily, just for the Oxnard meet. i'll take lots of pics, but so will hiimj0ne.

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
vinyl it and see if you like it. if you do, paint it later down, and if you dont, remove the vinyl.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
Im gonna be the Red Top G BLUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHD!!!
that would be SICK. make it look just like the SR20DET redtop, with the lettering.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well i would use vinyl but that means I would have to do it or I could just had the car over to a buddy of mine that works in a body shop and he can spray it. He gave me an estimate of $75 cash so that is a steal.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cryss said:
i have a g20 trademark on the blacktop, fyi. lol :smile:
dude do you have any pics from further away? And what color black did you use? I am thinking of getting the roof sprayed in Cosmos Black from the e46 m3. That black is tits.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts