Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
Ya this has been around different automotive boards for years now. Pretty cool if you have a crappy car and dont ever want it to be THAT nice.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you see the closeup shot of the chargers roof? and thats withot a clear coat. id hardly say not very nice, besides it can painted right over if you got the money later as long as you did good prep

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Holy crap, that's awesome. Once i get the rear quarter fixed on my G, i'll paint it that way. looks great, and i'd be much less worried about where i parked.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I think I'll do up my SE-R with this method when it warms up.

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
i'll have to experiment with this on my broken fender to see the results. seems easy.

·
Registered
656 Posts
ZaRPGfreak said:
i'll have to experiment with this on my broken fender to see the results. seems easy.

Let us know how it turns out. Maybe I'll try it on my busted one too before it goes to the scrap yard.

·
Registered
311 Posts
my uncle painted his car this way when he was young. How many cans of paint did it take?

The car looks great, I can't believe you painted it with rustoleum.

·
Registered
311 Posts
oh, ok. I was just wondering, but I know its alot of cans. I would love to repaint my G but I don't have another car to use while I prep the car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts