Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if im gonna leave the center caps like that or not. let me know what you think???

cleaned her ass up a little while i had her in the shop.

oh, and i should probably start a new thread but if anyone local wants to make a few bucks or whatever im lookin for someone to give me a hand setting my base idle and bumping up the timing. manually putting it in to timing mode or whatever confuses me and i dont wanna screw anything up. lmk

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
i gotta post pics of mine. Looks like my car's twin except the center cap's black also.

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
looks good, but i dont like the unpainted center caps.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Paint the caps....Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well its lookin like i am gonna be paintin the center caps :lol: what about leaving just the infiniti part silver and the rest of the cap black??

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
i think that could look good

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
gdizzle said:
well its lookin like i am gonna be paintin the center caps :lol: what about leaving just the infiniti part silver and the rest of the cap black??

sounds like it would be nice. good luck masking. i hope your good -=]

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
gdizzle said:
Might look good, but sounds like a huge pain in the ass that would probably result in you painting the whole thing before it was over. But other than that i love the car, very clean!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts