Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ! i just bought a set of hyper white parking light for my p10 93.5' .Now the problem is i can't take out the original light,aside from it hard to reach in i don't know if youhave to turn something just like changing the headlight bulb.Please try to help me .Thanks!!!!

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
ok

Remove the corner signal housing. It will be a philipps head screw on the top of the cross memeber. your gonna have to wiggle it to get it out. Then it will be a lil plug twist it counter clockwise. I think its a 173 bulb. Cant remeber.

·
Registered
20,842 Posts
twist counterclockwise

g20jojit said:
...aside from it hard to reach in, I don't know if you have to turn something...
For the parking lamp push in, twist it counterclockwise, then pull out. Then pull the wedge bulb straight out of the harness.

·
Registered
20,842 Posts
twist counterclockwise

g20jojit said:
...aside from it hard to reach in, I don't know if you have to turn something...
For the parking lamp push in, twist it counterclockwise, then pull out. Then pull the wedge bulb straight out of the harness. Wedge bulbs are either #196 or #158. Same size and shape, different wattages.

·
Registered
119 Posts
trbobrk said:
For the parking lamp push in, twist it counterclockwise, then pull out. Then pull the wedge bulb straight out of the harness. Wedge bulbs are either #196 or #158. Same size and shape, different wattages.

Are these the lights beside the headlight? My owners manuel refers to them as 'Clearence light' and lists a 194. I have an early 93.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
You're correct they're 194, and yes they're the ones beside the headlight.

rob

·
Registered
119 Posts
92_G20_SE said:
You're correct they're 194, and yes they're the ones beside the headlight.

rob

Perfect, I can take the damn things out now :) I was trying yesterday for about half an hour in the dark and snow! Thanks for the help guys (To those who answered me and posted before I asked!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts