Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Parting Out 93.5 KL0 G20

736 Views 27 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  2_Liter_Turbo
Parting Out 93.5 G20

Well a buddy of mine and myself bought this 93.5 P10 a couple weeks ago for the motor and black/cream interior. The front end is perfectly straight as is the passenger side and rear. The driver side is not, ha ha. The carpet is toast, but the dash, door panels and trim parts are all from my 96, which was brown/tan :teeth: Ha ha. Color code on the VIN tag is AL0, I misread it when I typed in the title.

Transmission was an auto and is available. Engine, mudflaps, fog lights/switch, black interior parts and black door handles are not available, lol. It does have a spoiler, but it's not the T spoiler. Not sure what it's from. This car was in great shape before getting clothes-lined by a tree branch. Felt bad for the kid who we bought it from, it was his first car!

Anyways, parting it out for a couple weeks then it's off to the scrapyard. I don't want it sitting for too long. Prefer local pickup in the greater Portland/Salem area, but will ship at buyers expense. You can buy the whole thing for $300 :) Ha ha, otherwise I'm open to all reasonable offers for the parts.

I apologize for the crappy misaligned pictures, I was using the panorama feature on my phone!

See less See more
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Price on grille to 85143
PM'd!
Well that's what the VIN plate says, ha ha. Just looked up KL0, looks like it was Silver before, lol. Wouldn't have known, it's red everywhere. My apologies!
Well that's what the VIN plate says, ha ha. Just looked up KL0, looks like it was Silver before, lol. Wouldn't have known, it's red everywhere. My apologies!
hmmmm . . . Vin plate swapped? Was this a stolen vehicle or something?
I doubt it, ha ha, VIN matched everywhere from the firewall to the dash to the sticker in the door. Someone probably did a color changed somewhere in it's life. We have the title and registration from the previous owner.
Take a pic of the vin plate. I bet it says AL0. What does under the good look like
Looks like another raspberry AL0 93.5. Sadly, heading towards the deluxe parking garage in the sky....
That may be a possibility, ha ha. It was fairly late when I looked at the color code :p. I'll check when I get home tonight after work.
So I double checked, it is indeed AL0, ha ha. Guess I read that vin tag incorrectly! If a mod could change that in the title, that would be awesome, lol.
Going to give it one more week. I'm getting rid of the car next weekend.

Some things that are available:

Full Engine Harness
Auto Transmission Harness
OBDI ECU (For Auto Trans)
Center console window switches
Door window switches
Rear Spoiler
Headlights
Cornerlights
Center Grill
Bumper
Fenders
Hood
Trunk
Tail Lights (one outside one is cracked)
Brown/Tan Interior in good shape

This is the spoilder that was on the car. It's not a factory spoiler (as you can see), but it doesn't look too bad.

The fenders are in great physican shape except on tiny ding (shown). Paint isn't the greatest though.

See less See more
passenger side wiper linkage (the longer one) (its under the cowl coveR)
shipped to 19056
I'll try to get it pulled tonight and a quote by tomorrow evening. I work all week, otherwise I could do it asap, lol.
passenger side wiper linkage (the longer one) (its under the cowl coveR)
shipped to 19056
Got it pulled and a quote faster than I expected. Sent a PM!
center console window switched

are the window switches black ? working ? and how much shipped to 33166

Thanks
Inbox is cleared up. Are you looking for the center console window switches or the ones on the doors? The switches themselves are all black and do work.
I'm pretty sure I got back to everyone now, lol. Getting rid of the car this Saturday, so last call!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.