Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u need??? let me know, I have most parts on the car for sale. let me know what parts you need. anything from the complete engine to a 2 month old cluch to the complete interior to the rear stock spoiler, i got it all!

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
4 chrome door handles
front grill

doesn't the 't' model come with black power leather

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
How much for the gearbox?

I have a friend in Houston who needs to replace the one in his G20t.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Passenger side door panel

If it's the black leather interior, I would like the front passenger side door panel (with window switch).
Trunk struts, if not already claimed.
CD stereo?
Cassette add-on deck?
amps?

If it has a like-new OEM muffler (no hatchet jobs, off-brand), I may be interested in it also.

e-mail me at [email protected]. i can pay instantly with PayPal. My eBay feedback is +73, airforcepmel.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I want the seats !!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am going to keep the seats, i think, but if i do, I am going to sell my 93 tan leather seats with door pannels and the complete interior if someone is looking to swap out the entire interior, or whatever you want from the interior, they are not power, the tan ones that is

I do have the trunk struts for sale

cd stereo w/ cassette add on for sale

no amps

muffler is oem, not too sure on condition, can get back to you if interested, but it looks pretty good as i can remember

is the gearbox different in the "t" model??? Regardless, i got it for sale

spoiler is for sale also

front grill for sale too

should be able to get the crome door handles, but if not, i will sell door handles off a 93 g20 if you want

I am towing the car this weekend, hopefully, so please bear with me, but if any of you are interested, PM/e-mail with offer, o and the car is color marune (that can't be how that is spelled)

Any other inquires, let me know

·
Registered
626 Posts
im interested in the spoiler

·
Registered
429 Posts
am going to sell my 93 tan leather seats with door pannels and the complete interior if someone is looking to swap out the entire interior, or whatever you want from the interior, they are not power, the tan ones that is

What do you want for the 3 seats (front, side, back) and both door panels (I dont need the panels like I do the seats)?

I need the seats more so then anything, mine are cloth (94g) but a few months ago a soda blew up and the passanger and back seat have soda stains I have yet to remove (driver side okay). So I am looking to swap them out or get a custom interior job done.

Email me info @
[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
Cass Add-on and trunk struts

Yes, the 't' tranny has the limited slip.

I'd like the Cass. add-on deck - $15, another $20 for the CD/stereo.
Trunk struts $10 for LIKE new condition. Must be able to lift and hold the trunk open.
If you won't sell the black door panel, I need the front passenger window lift switch.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
does the clutch from a t fit a regular p10? if so how much are you trying to get for it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm intrested

If you change your mind about the Interior seats and are willing to sell the seats by peices I will buy the two front seats head-rests from you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
HELLO - Capt MORGAN !!! Anyone home?

Has anyone gotten a response from this newbie? I've e-mailed, PM'd and posted offers on parts and have yet to hear a word.
Until I hear from him, all my previous offers are now withdrawn.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts