Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone local want parts?

Its a 95 5speed with Enkei rims. I saved the car over a year ago from the scrapper with intentions on fixing it and using it. Well I cant track down the original owner to get the title into my name. I did however contact the last owner but the DMV said thats a no go. I DO HAVE TITLE!!! just cant get it in my name. So this would be perfect for a parts car/track car or maybe you could find the owner and make it a daily driver who knows. $600

Runs Great 127k
5speed
does have some rust but it is fixible(worst of it being inside the driver side door jam. Small hole a little bigger then a quater.
Enkei 14in rims with Yokohama tires id say 50% tread left
interior is in good shape
passanger side power window amp need to be replaced. Window has always stayed up though.
driverside lock froze...wont open using key, neither will the trunk but it opens from inside button. The key works passanger side door/glove box/ignition. Locks may just need oil.
Power antenna doesnt go up.
Horn doesnt work.
needs a cat back exhaust. It does have the muffler though....just the piping is missing.
Fenders replaced but new fenders have sidemarker lights(un-wired)

Other then that it starts up and drives without a problem.

I would part it out but i simply dont have the tools or really the knowledge to get the major parts out. Also this car IS NOT STOLEN/HOT w/e!!! Me and my father were hired to tow the car from a garage when the previous owner decided to scrap it. The car has sat in my front driveway ever sence, But was started and run up and down the road periodicly. I have a picture of the title on the hood for proof if someone needs it.

here's a pic the day we towed it to my house without the new fenders.....if the weather holds out ill get fresh pics tomarrow.

Update...more pics

Money shots!

Odometer pic

Thanks for looking....pm me with offers!

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
id suggest you *fill out completely* (signatures and all) a bill of sale and get the title transferred in your name. Unless the state has other requirements, that should be all you need to do. Its not like they actually check with the previous owner...at least here they dont. ;)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right but that wont work. I had one signed buy the previous owner but the dmv said i need them to file for a new title sence it was filled on the back with their name. So then they went to apply at their local dmv and were told the only person who can apply for a new title is the original owner. So after a year of owning this car im sick of the run around and walking.

If no one wants to buy it whole and part it them selves or make a track slut out of it then i'll part what i need to in order to pay off my new car and junk the rest. This would probably mean motor/trans and alot of good parts someone could use.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Me and my father were hired to tow the car from a garage when the previous owner decided to scrap it.
Do you still have a means of towing/moving? I'm in the greater Binghamton area and am interested if we can work something out...THANKS!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh i cant quite tow it that far. I'm about 99% sure my dad wouldnt go for that.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bones give me a little time...i have a few people that seem interested on here and sr20forum. If nothing happens ill shoot you a price via pm. But shipping the door panal would be $$$

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NY2000G20t said:
Do you still have a means of towing/moving? I'm in the greater Binghamton area and am interested if we can work something out...THANKS!

pm'd you! i guess possible sale pending. :teeth:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
get back to me asap....gotta know soon so we can fix my dads truck to tow it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Besides the exhaust and the title situation...any other issues? Leaks? Noises? Thanks!

I'm working on the wife as we speak. Another project such as this is going to take some a$$ kissing! :cheese:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
other then the title and exhaust the only other issue is the body needs a some tlc in the rust department. Other then that she purs like a kitten. I also have a carfax if you'd like that aswell and a stack of reciepts i found in the car when i got it.....and i mean a STACK! thing was taken to infiniti more times then i have seen a doc. Although there was something about a gas leak but it wasnt the tank. The guy said they patched the line so it would hold gas and i havent seen and spots on the drive way. She starts up and runs great!.....i can get a vid with sound if you'd like. Although it will be loud due to the exhaust.

haha i hear ya on the wife thing. I just need to know soon because if we're towing it then my dad needs to take off work so we can swap his tranny out. we dont trust the one thats in there now to make the trip. Its no biggy to us aslong as the car is a for sure sold. lemme know asap so i can inform the pops

edit....also pm me if you want my phone number.

·
Registered
47 Posts
:*(
Bottom line...the wife says her or the car (guess she knows I'd probably spend more time with it then her :lick: ). And seeing as she's a newer model (married almost a year now) ;), guess my decision is made for me.

Sorry Ryan :sadblue:

BUMP for a great deal!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn....well its back up for grabs people!

no problem bro....haha the wife laid down the law! cant say anything my g/f is the same. haha

1 - 20 of 45 Posts