Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reserved, redoing an ENTIRE P10 of bushings, so I will have a complete list approved with part numbers, photos and places to buy them as I go, along with confirmed alternatives.

This post will be for TESTED Bushings.

Amazon Shopping List: http://amzn.com/w/2TZVZSE2BAZWI

Quick List
Front:
  • Lower Control Arm Energy Suspension Bushings: 7.3111G/7.3111R (1 set needed, includes both sides)
  • Rack and Pinion Energy Suspension Bushings: 7.10103G/7.10103R (1 set needed, includes both sides)
  • Sway Bar End Link Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.8106G/9.8106R (1 set needed, includes front and rear)
  • Sway Bar Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.5123G/9.5123R (1 set needed, includes both sides, 19mm)
Rear:
  • Sway Bar End Link Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.8106G/9.8106R (1 set needed, includes front and rear)
Shifter:
  • Manual Transmission Shifter Energy Suspension Bushing: 7.1103G/7.1103R (1 set needed)
Full List With Photos:

Front
Lower Control Arm Energy Suspension Bushings: 7.3111G/7.3111R (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Rack and Pinion Energy Suspension Bushings: 7.10103G/7.10103R (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Sway Bar End Link Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.8106G/9.8106R (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Sway Bar Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.5123G/9.5123R (1 set needed, includes both sides, 19mm)

Rear
Sway Bar End Link Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.8106G/9.8106R (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Shifter
Manual Transmission Shifter Stabilizer Energy Suspension Bushing: 7.1103G/7.1103R (1 set needed)

This is a continuation of http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?81549

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This will be for TESTED items or alternatives by other community members.

Quick List
Front

• Upper Control Arm Front SuperPro Bushings: SPF1381K (1 set needed, includes both sides) (Includes camber eccentric bolts)
  • Lower Control Arm Front SuperPro Bushings: SPF1217K (1 set needed, includes both sides)
  • Lower Control Arm Front Whiteline Bushings: W51778 (1 set needed, includes both sides)
  • Lower Control Arm Rear Whiteline Bushings: KCA303M (1 set needed, includes both sides)
Rear:
  • Control Arm Energy Suspension Bushings: 7.3110G (1 set needed, includes all bushings) (trimming IS required)
  • Control Arm SuperPro Bushings: SPF0862K (1 set needed, includes all bushings)
  • End Links Energy Suspension Adjustable Pivot Style with Busings: 9.8169g (1 set needed, includes both sides)
  • Sway Bar Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.5126G (1 set needed, includes both sides, 22mm)

Shifter:
  • Manual Transmission Shifter Stabilizer Energy Suspension Bushing: 9.5126G (22mm)

Full List With Photos:

Front
Lower Control Arm Front SuperPro Bushings: SPF1217K (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Lower Control Arm Front Whiteline Bushings: W51778 (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Lower Control Arm Rear Whiteline Bushings: KCA303M (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Rear
Trailing Arm SuperPro Bushings: SPF0862K (1 set needed, includes all bushings)

End Links Energy Suspension Adjustable Pivot Style with Bushings: 9.8169G (1 set needed, includes both sides)

Sway Bar Energy Suspension Bushings: 9.5126G (1 set needed, includes both sides, 22mm)

Shifter
Manual Transmission Shifter Stabilizer Energy Suspension Bushing: 9.5126G (22mm)

·
Registered
368 Posts
7.3110 for the rear control arms are a solid fit.... it is highly suggested to trim down the outside of the bushings once installed on the arms so the inner sleeve will make contact like the oem bushings do. Otherwise you will experience some binding..
The body side trailing arm bushing is to small for the p10 and I believe the hub side one looks to fit but never got to testing it out..

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most of the bushings came in for this build, I've updated the 1st post with the part number photos and what each box has. Once the remaining ones come in I'll update as well, along with installed photos for each. Also updated the tested / alternatives by other community members.

·
Registered
50 Posts
As far as the rear shifter bushing is concerned (Manual Transmission Shifter Stabilizer Energy Suspension Bushing: 9.5126G (22mm)):

If it's the same stabilizer bushing set people order for P11 use I would have got the 1/2" bushing instead of the 7/16" and cut the metal sleeve out of the factory bushing and press it in.

I followed the P11 bushing list on the site here and drilled it out (instead of trying to return the set and order the 1/2" set) to accommodate the original bushing's metal sleeve as the bushing was VERY loose fitting on the bolt without the metal sleeve installed

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Updated with RED part numbers, when purchasing you can get a few bucks off by mixing and matching red and black items. I also created a Amazon shopping list in the first post as well.

Thanks Trevor for the tip!

I also ordered up a few more on the list, my full track p10 needs a few new bushings as well as the budget track p10, so i'll move some into the confirmed working soon after.

·
Registered
425 Posts
9.5121 rear sway bar. 17mm . Gets rid of the clunk in the rear over bumps. 24 on amazon but 15 at autozone. But from autozone you dont get brackets just the bushings and grease. The oem brackets will work , but there is still a little play with them. So get them with brackets

1 - 14 of 14 Posts