Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can that plastic cover off of the passenger side bag be poped off without the bag activating or will it pop out if i try to pull it off
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well you know how it sticks out like that on the dash i think it looks tacky like you see other less luxurious car interiors and there whole dashes are flush and nice but anyway i just woddered if i could take that off and put a flush plastic peice in there i didt want to pull on the cover then the airbag go off so i asked..

i realized how tacky it looked cuz i was removeing the glove compartment to send to this plastic shop i'm getting them to make a plexi black plexi enclosure for a gun i just got my state lisc like a month or two ago so now i also have the concealed weapon too it was hard to get the concealed lisc but i justified it on the application

blah blah blah i'm babbling u get the point when i'm in the car it has to have this 3 step rule at least three steps required before being able to fire at anyone so the state says it has to be in asealed compartment like trunk or glove compartment plus the bullets have to be in a diff part of the car or else thats a seriou ticket

casual

·
Registered
233 Posts
air bag qu

the air bag should not go off but it is one pice.the cover is one with the air bag .if you want to risk it any way unplug the battery
then mess with it.I will worn you that is a very $$$$$$$$$ risk you would be taking most airbags run in the 1000 to1500 $ range:asian:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help i guess i'll wait till i get the fsm to see how that plastic cover is mounted i wont mess with it now..
take care
casual
p.s. i think god is not giving me a fsm on purpose or a digi cam cuz with both i would go crazy i think i would take every part of the car apart and take a pic of it all lol

oh well
casual

1 - 6 of 6 Posts