1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
damn thats a hell of a front mount!! nice choice on the wheels with your car. they match well

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I am curious, do you experiance much lag with the big front mount? I have a friend that swears they lag bad, but i dont know if i should believe him. (i understand that the more plumbing volume there is the more lag there is, but i just want to know if it is very noticeable) It looks great, i cant wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
P11Gdub said:
ooh ooh. i like the over sized FMIC. too bad it doesn't quite fill in the "grill space". that'd be so f*cking sweet. maybe njprimera can make you a custom grill.

and is that [email protected]'s BABK?
Im gonna have the "fridge" relocated after I get a new bumper, so Ill be able to stick a grill on there, but njprimera does do some nice work. No thats actually the fastbrakes kit.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
XnotedgeanymoreX said:
I am curious, do you experiance much lag with the big front mount? I have a friend that swears they lag bad, but i dont know if i should believe him. (i understand that the more plumbing volume there is the more lag there is, but i just want to know if it is very noticeable) It looks great, i cant wait to see more pictures!
Aaaah, the motor is fully built, well apart from the head, and I got a hella turbo on there. So the lag might jsut be from the size of the turbo...but I dont notice it much, cause the motor makes up for it down bottom. Either way Im boosting at about 3500 or so rpm, considering that its a t62-1...Im happy with that :smile:

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I saw you the other day, I saw the intercooler and was very happy :) Im in Pembroke Pines too. Like I said in the other thread, look for me in a blue NX2000.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.