Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what interesting G20 plates are out there.
What do you think of these...

PRIME G
P10G20T
G WIZ
SR20DE-G
G20-NET
1HOT G
FAST G
OH MY G
1PRIME G
G20-T
QUIK1

·
Registered
522 Posts
Man I wouldnt get a personalized one because I dont know where you are but here in Florida they charge you a lot of extra money to have one!
Here in Arizona it is only an extra $25 a year. Of course, my car's registration each year is about $350.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Va is $10

It's only $10 each year here in VA and the car tax is on it's way out, so should be only$35 per year for custom plates and registration.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Arizona residents get the shaft when it comes to insurance and registration. With a clean record at the age of 21, my insurance premium is about $800 every 6 months.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Here in Texas it's only $40 for personalized plates. Mine say
MR RYTE
Cocky I know, but after having to take the g**dam bus for three years because of a f***king repo, I figure I might as well go all out now that I got some wheels again.:cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
If mine was

I just regist* mine recently and wasnt ready to get my custom plate but when I do I want...

Icudie (My name in CS an online FPS, dont think it will fly thou)
&
L33TG20 as my second choice:smoke:

·
Registered
626 Posts
i was thinkin about puttin INFINIG on my car

·
Registered
343 Posts
nice plates...

unfortunately in the UK our Choice is not very good as the plates have to be a mixture of numbers and letters..... although

When I get my GTI-R Engine I'm going to try and get P GT1R (Primera GTIR)

failing that I'll go for something like G20 GTl or G20 MAN, you get the picture :)

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
heh,

Yeah I guess they are ok....... I've just bought a new front plate with the letters pushed up closer together so I can show off more of the bumper grill at the front........

I'm just going out to attack it with a hacksaw now!!!

Kev

·
Registered
133 Posts
What about G'Thang?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
go figure - mine is SENEB

1 - 20 of 31 Posts