Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heh, I was just thinking of some people I know who give their car a new name... don't lie, we all know that you or a friend does it ;)

One of my friends calls his Toyota Camery "Cathy"
Another called his 83 Monte Carlo SS "Monte" (originality points)

What do you all call your G's ? :cool:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I don't have a name for my G20, but my bud use to call his Ford Probe GT "Vivi". Unfortunately, she died when he rear ended someone.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I lovingly refer to my P10 as "The G." But my former 95 Camry had an abundance of names: Piece of Shit, Mystery Machine, Derby Car, The Tota (inside joke), Oh THAT Car...., The Green Machine, The Rolling Leak, The Dent.....and many other creative names my friends and classmates gave her. She sure was a great car though...passed through 2 generations of females and then me.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i named mine abby. i have had to use the abs brakes several times...

·
Registered
562 Posts
mine are "The G" and sometimes with my friends "the g spot"

·
Registered
343 Posts
heh,

you might find this amusing, My Primera is known as "the Reverand" or "Rev" because its one previous owner was called father john somebody or other. (i found this highly amusing when I was filling in the ownership documents). At least I have the good lord on my side.... touch wood I havent had an accident yet.

Kev

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Its Knock on wood!! :lol:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well most of my friends call her "G". I call her Baby, GG, Girl,G- Spot, my personal favorite G-Dub. For those that dont know "Dub" is ebonics for 20. :smoke:

·
Registered
343 Posts
its touch wood in the uk!!! :D

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I generally just refer to my car as "My G". My friend calls her Accord "Mini-Me" and I always make fun of her telling her that her car is bigger than her and call it "Macro-Me" =P

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Its knock on wood in the US, you UK people always changing things around :p j/k

·
Registered
343 Posts
lol,

I bet it was you lot that canged it :D

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
no thats seriously how we say it here in the US even in the movies.

·
Registered
562 Posts
"Its weird, you Brits made the language and I havn't met one god damn Brit who spoke it right!"

Anyone know what movie that is from?

PS- No offense to anyone from the mother land.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yep, definately touch wood. You hit that target smack in the centre. Right where it's coloured red.

My friends and I (speekin proper like innit?) call my car the GT. Original huh? Might call it GerTrude or something one day, who knows.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts